Friday, February 18, 2011

Level 13: Thursday, February 10, 2011

The next five updates reflect my long weekend trip to Disney World. While a pedometer said that I walked between 8 and 10 miles each day, I allowed myself some kind of culinary treat every day, since I was on vacation. However, I noticed that I wasn't craving soda as I usually do when I fiddle with the diet, and I also wasn't using the trip as an excuse to eat my face off. It was an ice cream bar or something similar at night, and I remained pretty good through the rest of the day. I think the balance I was able to find was well reflected in the fact that I actually managed to lose weight while on the trip. Nevertheless, I wasn't able to award myself levels due to the rules of the blog.

The ruined city of Lordaeron is where Arthas killed his own father, pretty much giving up all hope for redemption on his way to becoming the evil Lich King. If you stand in the throne room, you can hear the ghostly sounds of the betrayal and murder as echoes.


The ruins are completely deserted, but if you follow a series of sewers and tunnels, you will eventually find your way to the Forsaken capital deep underground, named, appropriately enough, The Undercity.



The Forsaken Ruler, Sylvanas Windrunner makes her home in the heart of the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment